EXTERIOR VENETIAN BLINDS
inDesign Blinds Exterior Venetian blinds are comparable to Venetian blinds for indoor use. Their key feature is tilting slats that can be adjusted in extremely small increments. As a result they control incoming light and visibility through the blind to suit individual needs, ensuring optimum privacy, shade and protection from glare.
The aluminium blinds create modern facades. On their own or combined with indoor privacy screening and sunshade systems, exterior Venetian blinds shield your home from too much sun and heat. The robust, durable units regulate the climate in your rooms very effectively.
For offices and commercial premises exterior Venetian blinds are ideal for modulating the level of incoming light and sunshine. For rooms with computer workstations they serve as excellent protection from glare.
inDesign Blinds places great importance on bespoke, functional products. For your exterior Venetian blind you therefore choose between differing variants and slat widths. The slat colours can be whatever you wish.
Exterior Venetian blind product benefits
Exterior Venetian blinds can be used outside on vertical and large windows and on glass facades. They also provide functional sunshade for conservatories and bay windows and can be fitted into all popular roller shutter systems..
C TYPE SLAT
KEY FEATURES – C TYPE EXTERIOR VENETIAN BLIND
- Profile type “C” – 80 mm wide
- Slats are stove-enamelled to guarantee resistance both to weather conditions & mechanical impact during use
- Components are highly durable and resistant to weather conditions
- Cover panels available in a variety of shapes and colours that ensure aesthetic appearance
- Extruded aluminium guide rails or stainless steel guide wires
- Rolled edges providing additional strength
- Wrapped openings for tapes to protect from abrasion
- Polyester textile components strengthened with aramid, thermally preserved, resistant to stretching, wearing & UV radiation
- Group installations